Play2Live is blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans. We are a trailblazer in merging revolutionary blockchain technology and streaming services. Operating at the overlap of gaming and eSports markets, we deliver customer experience and engagement previously unseen.
5:00 PM UTC
Play2Live platform provides Level Up Coin (LUC) as an exclusive currency within the ecosystem. LUC can be easily converted into other popular cryptocurrencies or into fiat money using the internal exchange gateway.
- Over 7 years of experience in eSports, one of the trailblazers of eSports industry in Russia and CIS.
- Founder of one of the largest eSports holdings in Russia and CIS - Game Show Media Holding valued by Ernst and Young at $36,8M.
- Has organized 35 eSports tournaments in total, including intercontinental eSports showmatches.
Founder of the tournament eSports platform GSL TV.
Extensive work experience with major streaming platforms, such as Twitch.tv, Hitbox.tv, Azubu.tv, VK.com, OK.RU (Mail.ru Group Holding).
- Former Director of eSports at Mail.Ru Group.
- In 2013-2015, Managing Director at Rambler.Ru, the third largest Russian media portal.
- Since 2010, Dmitry acted as COO at GameNet, a social network for gamers, and COO at Xsolla, a payment solution for games.
- In 2006-2010, Dmitry was VP Business Development at Astrum Online Entertainment, an online game publisher, later acquired by Mail.Ru Group.
- Dmitry received his M.Sc. degree in Software Engineering from Saint Petersburg State University.
- Former Head of Global Co-branding and Licensing, Head of Merchandize Licensing Global in Wargaming.
- Over 16 years of successful management, business development and marketing experience in the gaming industry, including promotion, co-branding and licensing. Successful track record in the international Games publishing including eSports.
- Work experience in Wargaming, Playnatic, Buka, Noviy Disk and Rovio.
Over 7 years experience in the Asian gaming and eSports markets.
Business development director at Asia Game Show, also managed more than 100 Asian projects.
Established relationships and partnerships with Chinese partners, including WCA, Vici Gaming, LGD Team, BlueTV, Newbee, Team MVP.
Leads organization of eSports tournaments, negotiations with Chinese game publishers and content licensing.
- Graphene-evangelist. Solid experience in developing projects in blockchain industry on Bitshares and Graphene platforms in USA and Europe.
- More than 10 projects in blockchain industry, including:
- Blockchain platform for travelers (Mapala.net) - CTO / co-founder
- SmartData for Travel Market (Travelchain) - CTO / co-founder
- Machine-learning project (Aigents) using blockchain social platforms Steemit & Golos - PM
- Blockchain Advisor for several blockchain trading funds, including CryptoBank, Car Marketplace on Blockchain.
- CTO and co-founder of the leading Russian video service, Rutube.ru
- Co-founder and Technical Director of Minutta, the leading video editing application for social networks.
- Technical Director at Inventos - broadcast for NTV+
- Co-Founder and Technical Director of TvBit.
- Can Yang is a media and entertainment professional with over 10 years of experience.
Previously, he was the business development director at streaming platform Azubu.tv, which acquired Hitbox.tv and launched streaming platform Smashcast upon receiving private investments of $93,5m. Can Yang was responsible for establishing partnerships with content publishers and for the general development of the platform.
Currently holds the position of VP of Global Business development at Chinese leading esports media company Imba TV and is largely responsible for the overseas business development.
Can Yang also managed business development for the Korean esports team Team MVP.
- David Drake, through his family office, LDJ Capital, has acted as GP & LP investor with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds. Mr. Drake's investments currently have 50+ global directors which span across institutions and family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets.
- Mr. Drake’s access to 100,000 investors is maintained through his media asset, The Soho Loft Media Group, which has produced and sponsored over 1100+ finance conferences since 2002, such as events with institutional media leader, Thomson Reuters and sponsors from Nasdaq, NYSE, KKR, and the Carlyle Group.
- LDJ Special Situations partners have invested $100 Million in Alibaba and Palantir.
- Ex. founder and president of Destiny Development.
- Investor, expert, leader of opinions in the field of establishment and development of IT companies.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Plastic Media, SMX Communications.
- Founder and president of Destiny Development, one of the first gaming companies at the Russian Internet market known for its products and localizations (2008-2017).
- Director of education company, Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner).
- ICO event organizer at leading industry event, CryptoFinancing.
- Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur. He sits on the advisory boards of half a dozen Blockchain startups and has written over 1200 articles on Blockchain technology and startups at Blockchain News. He has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat.
- Victor Martyn was a 1998 World Champion for Starcraft (the world’s first eSports professional). He lived in Korea in 1999 – 2002 and was the star player on the first ever sponsored eSports team in the history of the sport.
- Owning GosuGamers.net, which is currently the #1 Global eSports Media site, he projects he will serve 500,000,000 page views to 20-25M unique eSports enthusiasts from around the world.
BD, Atlantic Region at SONM.
- Advisor: Good as Gold Digital, LAToken, EtherSportz, HydroMiner, Confideal, Bitindia - Blockchain Exchange & Wallet, Playkey.
|Pre Sale||Token Sale|
|Maximum amount of tokens supply||1 308 800 000 LUC|
|Hard Cap||$ 30 000 000|
|Start||January 25th, 5:00 PM UTC||February 12th, 5:00 PM UTC|
|End||February 5th, 5:00 PM UTC||March 5th, 5:00 PM UTC|
|Exchange||1 LUC = $ 0.05||1 LUC = $ 0.05|
|Currency||BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD||BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD|
|Soft Cap||$ 3 000 000|
|Bonuses||From 25th-30th January 30%
From 31th January-5th February 25%
|From 12th-14th February 10%
From 15th-17th February 9%
From 18th-20th February 8%
From 21th-22th February 7%
From 23th-24th February 6%
From 25th-26th February 5%
From 27th-28th February 4%
From 1th-2th March 3%
From 3th-4th March 2%
From 5th March 1%
|Min Transaction Amount||0.1 ETH||0.1 ETH|
|Max Transaction Amount||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- Sold on the open market (62.5%)
- Reserve fund (11.1%)
- Founders and project team (10.4%)
- Partners of the project (7.8%)
- Advisory Board (7.2%)
- Bounty campaign (1%)
- Purchasing the right to broadcast esports tournaments (20%)
- Negotiating exclsuive broadcasting contracts with streamers (15%)
- Marketing (10%)
- Play2Live platform development (10%)
- Blockchain (Level Up Chain) development (3%)
- Legal fees (3%)
- Personnel expenses and other OPEX (8%)
- Administration and project team (10%)
- Outsourcing (3%)
- CDN and maintanance fees (18%)
Play2Live platform boasts a significantly higher level of interactivity due to the use of blockchain. Our solution changes the rules of the game on the streaming market, giving the opportunity to earn not only for a streamer but also for a viewer.
Viewers can earn money in 5 ways: from advertising; voting; internet channel sharing via P2P CDN; performing tasks set by streamers; betting and gambling. The streamers are able to earn in 11 ways compared to 5 currently available for them on existing streaming platforms. Revenue sharing model is utilized as a mean to split revenue between streamers, viewers and the platform. We provide streamers with an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters.
You can also read a detailed description of how Play2Live is different from the existing market solutions here.
Level Up Coin (LUC) is an ERC20-compatible utility token that facilitates monetization opportunities for all users, from streamers to viewers. The base price of the token on exchanges will be 20 LUC for $1. The total supply should be determined upon the end of token sale.
Our key features are the ability for the viewers to earn from their actions, enhanced system of interaction between the participants of the platform, and the opportunity for streamers to fine-tune the economy of the stream. The streamers are able to earn in 11 ways compared to 5 ways currently available for them on existing streaming platforms. The users can earn tokens in 5 ways and convert them to fiat currency afterwards.
For more information on how this works, see the Whitepaper (page 20).
Level Up Chain is a blockchain developed on the basis of Graphene platform, a third-generation software with cryptographic protection and sustainable decentralized data registry. Level Up Chain forms a blockchain ecosystem for streaming and gaming projects with which we intend to partner up after finishing the development stage. Play2Live platform is the first project to launch, contributing to the network’s development and attracting streamers and viewers, with Level Up Coin allowing for settlements within the system.
The influx of the unique users is ensured by negotiated deals with streamers, tournament operators and other partners that agree to migrate to the platform transferring their fan base. The diverse functionality of the platform that boosts interactivity acts as a trigger for the steady user growth. We expect monthly active audience (MAU) to reach 10M in Q2 2019.
An exchange of fiat money to cryptocurrency will take place automatically via a gateway/API. Please revert to the Whitepaper section 'Design of the LUC token and its application within Play2Live project' on page 31 for more details.
Pre-sale launches on January 25th, 2018 and will last until February 5th, 2018. Token sale begins on February 12th, 2018 and will last until March 5th, 2018. The start and end time for all stages is 5:00 PM UTC.
The funds will be returned to investors in full.