Level Up Coin is acts as an exclusive cryptocurrency within Play2Live and on Level Up Chain.
- Over 7 years of experience in eSports, one of the trailblazers of eSports industry in Russia and CIS.
- Founder of one of the largest eSports holdings in Russia and CIS - Game Show Media Holding valued by Ernst and Young at $36,8M.
- Has organized 35 eSports tournaments in total, including intercontinental eSports showmatches.
Founder of the tournament eSports platform GSL TV.
Extensive work experience with major streaming platforms, such as Twitch.tv, Hitbox.tv, Azubu.tv, VK.com, OK.RU (Mail.ru Group Holding).
- Yuri Antoshkin has extensive experience in managing positions such as General Manager (GM), Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS countries and the Middle East.
- From 2004 to 2014, Antoshkin worked in a large international holding ASBIS, which distributes IT products, headquartered in Cyprus. At the position of COO for the EMEA region of Prestigio, ASBIS's own consumer electronics brand, Yuri achieved high performance and helped earn companies about $ 500 million.
- Has over 10 years of experience in game development as a Director of Publishing and Chief Business Officer on different markets including USA, Asia, Russia and CIS countries.
- Managed successful C-level sale-deals and global partnerships.
- Has work experience in Innova, Game Insight, Xsolla, and Wargaming.
Over 7 years experience in the Asian gaming and eSports markets.
Business development director at Asia Game Show, also managed more than 100 Asian projects.
Established relationships and partnerships with Chinese partners, including WCA, Vici Gaming, LGD Team, BlueTV, Newbee, Team MVP.
Leads organization of eSports tournaments, negotiations with Chinese game publishers and content licensing.
AZUBU.TV, IMBA TV, TEAM MVP
- Can Yang is a media and entertainment professional with over 10 years of experience.
Previously, he was the business development director at streaming platform Azubu.tv, which acquired Hitbox.tv and launched streaming platform Smashcast upon receiving private investments of $93,5m. Can Yang was responsible for establishing partnerships with content publishers and for the general development of the platform.
Currently holds the position of VP of Global Business development at Chinese leading esports media company Imba TV and is largely responsible for the overseas business development.
Can Yang also managed business development for the Korean esports team Team MVP.
CoinStreet, Hong Kong Blockchain Centre, China Greater Bay Area TechFin Association
- Apart from being an experienced crypto-currency investor, Samson has over 20 years’ experience in TMET sector, with proven success in commercializing various digital services and e-business operations across in Asia, including the world’s first 4G premium VOD service in 2012 with China Mobile, launched Asia’s first VOD service with 4 major Hollywood Studio in 2006, commercialized Asia’s first O2O E-commerce service with Li & Fung Group in 2004, first mobile e-wallet in 2003 with PCCW, first verified-by-VISA SMS payment service with VISA and Bank of China in 2002, and world’s first charge-to-bill mobile payment service with Hutchison Telecom in 2000.
- Graduated from University of Toronto with Bachelor Degree of Commerce, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, with MBA and a Master of Science degrees.
- Victor Martyn was a 1998 World Champion for Starcraft (the world’s first eSports professional). He lived in Korea in 1999 – 2002 and was the star player on the first ever sponsored eSports team in the history of the sport.
- Owning GosuGamers.net, which is currently the #1 Global eSports Media site, he projects he will serve 500,000,000 page views to 20-25M unique eSports enthusiasts from around the world.
- Dr. Hwang is a serial entrepreneur, investor and inventor. He is a partner of FuturePlay Inc, a top-tier start-up accelerator in South Korea and leads blockchain funds. He co-founded several startups and last one was acquired by Samsung Electronics.
- He received his Ph.D in the field of HCI (Human Computer Interaction) from KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology). He has published more than 30 papers and filed more than 300 patents. Several of these inventions have been transferred to top global companies, non-practicing entities and start-ups. At present, more than 30 entities hold his patents and use them in their services and products.
- He has won numerous awards, including the IP Technology Award, the Creative Invention Award and the IAM world's leading IP strategists 300. He is also an angel investor and an advisor to various start-ups.
- Sally combines a depth of experience as a Chief Technology Officer, Practising Professor of Emergent Technology, Founder and Global Strategic Advisor, specialising in the application of disruptive technologies for business and societal benefit. She is an award-winning thought leader in innovation, digital transformation and technology, notably blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- A member of the Forbes Technology Council, Sally is an accomplished author with regular contributions to leading business, technology and press publications including Forbes, The Times, CNN and CNBC, academic outlets and a new book ‘Edge of Disruption’. She is an international keynote speaker, MENA ambassador for blockchain events and a respected online influencer across multiple channels - consistently rated in the top 15 for blockchain and social media influence worldwide including 64K followers on Twitter.
- Sally strongly believes in technology being an enabler for social good which is reflected in her positioning for the UK IT Woman of the Year Business Role Model Award 2018 alongside active roles as a global STEM ambassador, trustee and mentor. She has also founded Aspirational Futures which seeks to help guide, support and empower the next generation of technology talent.
- With over 24 years of international entrepreneurial experience, Parker has what it takes to be a leader in the emerging crypto & blockchain marketplace. Though from the United States, he lived and worked in Europe early on in his career, but his main region of focus has been Greater China where he lived in the early 90s. After brief period in the USA, by 2002, Parker was back in Mainland China, realizing his true passion and focus to be the founding and energizing leader of start-ups as well as 'companies in transition'.
- His extensive consulting experiences working for eBay, Intel, Interwoven, Coradiant, China Strategic has positioned him to steer FusionICO and his clients in a positive direction in the Fintech, Crypto and Blockchain industries.
- FusionICO is a Professional Services, Financial and Marketing Boutique specializing in full-service ICO consulting through Social Media Management promotion. We focus on three language zones, including Japanese, Korean and of course Chinese.
BLOCKCHAIN NEWS, CRYPTO FINANCING, CRYPTO ASSESTS, CRYPTOASSETS DESIGN GROUP, BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS
- Founder of industry publication Blockchain News (acquired in December 2017), partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group, director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) & ICO event organiser - Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher & entrepreneur. He sits on the advisory boards of a dozen Blockchain startups (ICOs) & has written over 1400 articles on Blockchain technology at Blockchain News & has also published on ICOs in Harvard Business Review & Venturebeat.
- Kastelein holds and honourary Ph.D. and is Chair Professor at Jiangxi Ahead Institute of Software & Technology (Blockchain Faculty) in China.
- Kastelein has spoken (keynotes & panels) on Blockchain in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, Linz, London, Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, Penang, Phuket, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Shanghai, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Venice, Visakhapatnam & Zurich.
- He's a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean & Europe. He's written for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian - and has been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German & French.
SONM, GOOD AS GOLD DIGITAL, LATOKEN, ETHERSPORTZ, HYDROMINER, CONFIDEAL,BITINDIA, PLAYKEY
BD, Atlantic Region at SONM.
- Advisor: Good as Gold Digital, LAToken, EtherSportz, HydroMiner, Confideal, Bitindia - Blockchain Exchange & Wallet, Playkey.
AGRANOVSKY IT, DESTINY DEVELOPMENT
- Ex. founder and president of Destiny Development.
- Investor, expert, leader of opinions in the field of establishment and development of IT companies.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Plastic Media, SMX Communications.
- Founder and president of Destiny Development, one of the first gaming companies at the Russian Internet market known for its products and localizations (2008-2017).
|Pre Sale||Token Sale|
|Maximum amount of tokens supply||1 308 800 000 LUC|
|Hard Cap||$ 30 000 000|
|Start||January 26th, 5:00 PM UTC||February 21st, 5:00 PM UTC|
|End||February 6th, 5:00 PM UTC||March 14th, 5:00 PM UTC|
|Exchange||1 LUC = $ 0.05||1 LUC = $ 0.05|
|Currency||BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD||BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, USD|
|Soft Cap||$ 3 000 000|
|Bonuses||From 26th-31st January 30%
From 1st-6th February 25%
|From 21st-23th February 10%
From 24th-26th February 9%
From 27th February - 1st March 8%
From 2nd-4th March 7%
From 5th-6th March 6%
From 7th-8th March 5%
From 9th-10th March 4%
From 11th-12th March 3%
13 March 2%
14 March 1%
|Min Transaction Amount||0.1 ETH||0.1 ETH|
|Max Transaction Amount||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- Sold on the open market (62.5%)
- Reserve fund (11.1%)
- Founders and project team (10.4%)
- Partners of the project (7.8%)
- Advisory Board (7.2%)
- Bounty campaign (1%)
- Purchasing the right to broadcast esports tournaments (20%)
- Negotiating exclsuive broadcasting contracts with streamers (15%)
- Marketing (10%)
- Play2Live platform development (10%)
- Blockchain (Level Up Chain) development (3%)
- Legal fees (3%)
- Personnel expenses and other OPEX (8%)
- Administration and project team (10%)
- Outsourcing (3%)
- CDN and maintanance fees (18%)
Play2Live platform boasts a significantly higher level of interactivity due to the use of blockchain. Our solution changes the rules of the game on the streaming market, giving the opportunity to earn not only for a streamer but also for a viewer.
Viewers can earn money in 5 ways: from advertising; voting; internet channel sharing via P2P CDN; performing tasks set by streamers; betting and gambling. The streamers are able to earn in 11 ways compared to 5 currently available for them on existing streaming platforms. Revenue sharing model is utilized as a mean to split revenue between streamers, viewers and the platform. We provide streamers with an opportunity to freely control numerous economic parameters.
You can also read a detailed description of how Play2Live is different from the existing market solutions here.
Level Up Coin (LUC) is an ERC20-compatible utility token that facilitates monetization opportunities for all users, from streamers to viewers. The Token Sale price: 1 LUC = $0.05.
Our key features are the ability for the viewers to earn from their actions, enhanced system of interaction between the participants of the platform, and the opportunity for streamers to fine-tune the economy of the stream. The streamers are able to earn in 11 ways compared to 5 ways currently available for them on existing streaming platforms. The users can earn tokens in 5 ways and convert them to fiat currency afterwards.
For more information on how this works, see the Whitepaper (page 20).
The influx of the unique users is ensured by negotiated deals with streamers, tournament operators and other partners that agree to migrate to the platform transferring their fan base. The diverse functionality of the platform that boosts interactivity acts as a trigger for the steady user growth. We expect monthly active audience (MAU) to reach 10M in Q2 2019.
An exchange of fiat money to cryptocurrency will take place automatically via a gateway/API. Please revert to the Whitepaper section 'Design of the LUC token and its application within Play2Live project' on page 31 for more details.
Token sale is over, we've reached the hard cap. Pre-sale happened between January 26th, 2018 and February 6th, 2018. Token sale started on February 21th, 2018 and finished on March 14th, 2018.
We've raised $30M (the hard cap). 62.5% of the total supply (818 000 000 of LUC tokens) will be tradable on the open market.
The total emission of LUC tokens is 1,308,800,000.