CEO & Founder
- Over 7 years of experience in eSports, one of the trailblazers of eSports industry in Russia and CIS.
- Founder of one of the largest eSports holdings in Russia and CIS - Game Show Media Holding valued by Ernst and Young at $36,8M.
- Has organized 35 eSports tournaments in total, including intercontinental eSports showmatches.
- Founder of the tournament eSports platform GSL TV.
- Extensive work experience with major streaming platforms, such as Twitch.tv, Hitbox.tv, Azubu.tv, VK.com, OK.RU (Mail.ru Group Holding).
- Dmitry joined Play2Live as COO from Mail.Ru Group, where he was responsible for streaming and competitive gaming strategy across all business units, including VK.com and OK.ru.
- In 2013-2015, Dmitry served as Managing Director at Rambler.Ru, the third largest Russian media portal, following Yandex and Mail.Ru Group. Since 2010, Dmitry acted as COO at GameNet, the online game publisher behind social network for gamers, and also COO at Xsolla, rated as one of the best payment solutions for games. In 2006-2010, Dmitry was VP Business Development at Astrum Online Entertainment, an online game publisher and developer, which was acquired by Mail.Ru Group in 2009.
- Dmitry received his M.Sc. degree in Software Engineering from Saint Petersburg State University, and where he also founded mobile game studio SPL (spl.co) and outsourcing service Artec (artecbpo.com).
- Former Head of Global Co-branding and Licensing, Head of Merchandize Licensing Global in Wargaming.
- Over 16 years of successful management, business development and marketing experience in the gaming industry, including promotion, co-branding and licensing. Successful track record in the international Games publishing including eSports.
- Work experience in Wargaming, Playnatic, Buka, Noviy Disk and Rovio.
- Over 7 years experience in the Asian gaming and eSports markets.
- Business development director at Asia Game Show, also managed more than 100 Asian projects.
- Established relationships and partnerships with Chinese partners, including WCA, Vici Gaming, LGD Team, BlueTV, Newbee, Team MVP.
- Leads organization of eSports tournaments, negotiations with Chinese game publishers and content licensing.
Chief Technology Officer
- More than 10 years of IT development experience.
- Vladislav led the development of algorithms for real-time monitoring of video streaming, recognition of complex objects and filtering noisy video content on the basis of neural networks. He also managed a research in the analysis of visual data of low-Earth orbit satellites and creation of computer vision systems used in the security field.
- He was also one of the creators of the first search engines based on semantic-linguistic analysis and information search for InfoScann
- Under his leadership, more than 100 digital products were developed, including mobile applications for federal authorities and such brands as Papa John's, Bayer, Beiersdorf and others.
Lead developer streaming core
- CTO and co-founder of the leading Russian video service, Rutube.ru
- Co-founder and Technical Director of Minutta, the leading video editing application for social networks.
- Technical Director at Inventos - broadcast for NTV+
- Co-Founder and Technical Director of TvBit.
- Over 12 years of experience and expertise in advertising and marketing.
- Experience in business development as well as the implementation of projects, including the Eastern Europe largest video advertising operator, Video International (now the National Advertising Alliance) and digital marketing agency, RealWeb.
- Maria focuses exclusively on digital marketing and the development of high-tech projects in the field of machine learning and AI in the project team for arb.digiltal
- She also drafted numerous marketing strategies and implemented digital activities for major game publishers and eSports online projects.
- 12 years of IT experience
- Holds CTO position in Hashwiz.io (https://beta.hashwiz.io) - a mining pool.
- Leads the development and technical support department at MSPControl.org - the product certified by Microsoft, used by the governments of Dubai and Argentina to manage their infrastructure.
- Manages the development and technical support of Feasy.me – CRM system for sales management.
- Develops applications, sites, drivers and other panels and platforms, participates in a variety of projects from the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia.
Former Chief Technology Officer
- Graphene-evangelist. Solid experience in developing projects in blockchain industry on Bitshares and Graphene platforms in USA and Europe.
- More than 10 projects in blockchain industry, including:
- Blockchain platform for travelers (Mapala.net) - CTO
- SmartData for Travel Market (Travelchain) - CTO
- Machine-learning project (Aigents) using blockchain social platforms Steemit & Golos - PM
- Blockchain Advisor for several blockchain trading funds, including CryptoBank, Car Marketplace on Blockchain.
- Extensive expertise and experience in establishing social media channels from scratch, lead generation and media relations at prominent ICO projects with a worldwide outreach (Blackmoon Crypto, WishFinance and others).
- Advisor at OSA Hybrid.
- More than 4 years of joint experience in marketing and analytical roles from Big-4 corporations to developing startups.
- Holds B.A. and M.A. in Project Management from HSE.
Head of legal
- 2007-2012 - legal advisor, director of Braginets & Partners LLC
- 2009 - certified by the Ministry of Justice lawyer
- 2010 - certified anti-crisis manager
- 2013 to present - attorney