- Over 7 years of experience in eSports, one of the trailblazers of eSports industry in Russia and CIS.
- Founder of one of the largest eSports holdings in Russia and CIS - Game Show Media Holding valued by Ernst and Young at $36,8M.
- Has organized 35 eSports tournaments in total, including intercontinental eSports showmatches.
- Founder of the tournament eSports platform GSL TV.
- Extensive work experience with major streaming platforms, such as Twitch.tv, Hitbox.tv, Azubu.tv, VK.com, OK.RU (Mail.ru Group Holding).
- Yuri Antoshkin has extensive experience in managing positions such as General Manager (GM), Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS countries and the Middle East.
- From 2004 to 2014, Antoshkin worked in a large international holding ASBIS, which distributes IT products, headquartered in Cyprus. At the position of COO for the EMEA region of Prestigio, ASBIS's own consumer electronics brand, Yuri achieved high performance and helped earn companies about $ 500 million.
Chief Technology Officer
- More than 10 years of IT development experience.
- Vladislav led the development of algorithms for real-time monitoring of video streaming, recognition of complex objects and filtering noisy video content on the basis of neural networks. He also managed a research in the analysis of visual data of low-Earth orbit satellites and creation of computer vision systems used in the security field.
- He was also one of the creators of the first search engines based on semantic-linguistic analysis and information search for InfoScann
- Under his leadership, more than 100 digital products were developed, including mobile applications for federal authorities and such brands as Papa John's, Bayer, Beiersdorf and others.
- Former Chief Operations Officer at technological start-up BuzzGuru
- In 2012-2017 Maxim acted on several top positions in PR and Marketing at Wargaming (and Wargaming.net)
- Maxim has huge and successful experience at all types of media relations of over 9 years
Business Development Director
- Has over 10 years of experience in game development as a Director of Publishing and Chief Business Officer on different markets including USA, Asia, Russia and CIS countries.
- Managed successful C-level sale-deals and global partnerships.
- Has work experience in Innova, Game Insight, Xsolla, and Wargaming.
- Over 7 years experience in the Asian gaming and eSports markets.
- Business development director at Asia Game Show, also managed more than 100 Asian projects.
- Established relationships and partnerships with Chinese partners, including WCA, Vici Gaming, LGD Team, BlueTV, Newbee, Team MVP.
- Leads organization of eSports tournaments, negotiations with Chinese game publishers and content licensing.
- Over 12 years of experience and expertise in advertising and marketing.
- Experience in business development as well as the implementation of projects, including the Eastern Europe largest video advertising operator, Video International (now the National Advertising Alliance) and digital marketing agency, RealWeb.
- Maria focuses exclusively on digital marketing and the development of high-tech projects in the field of machine learning and AI in the project team for arb.digiltal
- She also drafted numerous marketing strategies and implemented digital activities for major game publishers and eSports online projects.
- 12 years of IT experience
- Holds CTO position in Hashwiz.io (https://beta.hashwiz.io) - a mining pool.
- Leads the development and technical support department at MSPControl.org - the product certified by Microsoft, used by the governments of Dubai and Argentina to manage their infrastructure.
- Manages the development and technical support of Feasy.me – CRM system for sales management.
- Develops applications, sites, drivers and other panels and platforms, participates in a variety of projects from the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia.
- Former Head of Global Co-branding and Licensing, Head of Merchandize Licensing Global in Wargaming.
- Over 16 years of successful management, business development and marketing experience in the gaming industry, including promotion, co-branding and licensing. Successful track record in the international Games publishing including eSports.
- Work experience in Wargaming, Playnatic, Buka, Noviy Disk and Rovio.
Former Chief Technology Officer
- Graphene-evangelist. Solid experience in developing projects in blockchain industry on Bitshares and Graphene platforms in USA and Europe.
- More than 10 projects in blockchain industry, including:
- Blockchain platform for travelers (Mapala.net) - CTO
- SmartData for Travel Market (Travelchain) - CTO
- Machine-learning project (Aigents) using blockchain social platforms Steemit & Golos - PM
- Blockchain Advisor for several blockchain trading funds, including CryptoBank, Car Marketplace on Blockchain.
Head of legal
- 2007-2012 - legal advisor, director of Braginets & Partners LLC
- 2009 - certified by the Ministry of Justice lawyer
- 2010 - certified anti-crisis manager
- 2013 to present - attorney