Play2Live is a start-up in the gaming and eSports streaming arena.
In Parts 1 and 2 of this series we looked at how well Play2Live was positioned to break into the fairly saturated market of gaming and eSports against traditional criteria for competitiveness and against emerging criteria for platform-based businesses.
Part 1 considered Play2Live against the traditional measures for competitiveness:
· Stay on top of and capitalize on trends
· Establish a niche and differentiate your product
· Solve problems within the industry
· Offer something better than the competition/ Add value
· Tap into change
In Part 2 we looked at how well it performed against the measures associated with platform-based businesses:
· Competitive measure #1: Porter’s 5 forces vs platform ecosystems
· Competitive measure #2: Choosing the right competitive strategy
However, Play2Live is occupying a technological space and faces threats of obsolescence and the rapid encroachment of new ideas and technologies.
So, this article — Part 3 of the series on competitiveness — asks whether Play2Live is ready to survive for the long term. Can it perform against the following measure:
· Competitive measure #3: Surviving the shark fin of adoption
Читать полностью: https://medium.com/play2live/competitiveness-in-the-digital-age-how-ready-is-play2live-part-3-3446516da6b0