Real price appreciation and liquidity come from usage of the token. For LUC token, which will have a variety of utility applications on Play2Live streaming platform, a rise in value and liquidity is fueled by usage of the tokens by users of the system — streamers, viewers and tournament organizers.
A growth potential of LUC is inherent in the economic model of the token. Let’s delve deep into the model to see how the token is unfolded.
Tokens circulate between three main types of LUC token holders:
- Users of the platform. Users come to P2L from existing streaming platforms (Twitch, Youtube Gaming) or esports communities.
- Individual traders and investors from the open market as well as team members and advisors
- Foundations deployed to provide routine day-to-day operations of the platform (Level Up Chain Foundation, A Pool of User Rewards etc).
A LUC token model therefore illustrates a 3-step process depicting how the tokens flow between these types of token holders.
The gateway that is tied to the platform allows users purchasing of tokens from the open market. Users exchange either fiat money or cryptocurrency into LUC via a simple and intuitive user interface. Traders, individual investors and other individuals from the open market sell their LUC to Play2Live’s gateway, which operates under EMI license. Therefore, users don’t have to create accounts on exchanges and undergo burdensome KYC process. They just need to make a few actions inside the gateway to purchase the tokens. The process of purchasing LUC happens almost instantaneously.
After purchasing LUC from the open market, users spend it on one of the 15 features available on the platform:
- Subscriptions to the streamer’s channel
- Totalizator of eSports events
- Assigning a task to the streamer
- Tasks from the streamer to users
- Creating content on the platform
- Promotion of the broadcasts of a favorite streamer
- Betting and gambling
- Purchasing of games at partner services
- Duels between players
- Marketplace with prizes from advertisers
- Premium subscriptions
- Sale of badges of rank on the platform
- Peer-to-peer CDN
LUC is the only means of payment on the platform, so to use one of these features users should purchase some LUC first.
The net revenue from all the services linked to Play2Live will be collected in LUC tokens by public smart contracts. This income can further be split between streamers, viewers, tournament organizers and the platform — a revenue sharing model is implemented to distribute income between all types of the users of the platform.
Читать полностью: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/understanding-a-growth-potential-of-level-up-coin-an-overview-of-the-token-model-b9906b4c6792